[OS X TeX] TexShop preview is blank since last update

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Sep 20 08:58:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

Since the last TeXShop update to 2.37 the preview pane often opens
blank and remains so even after processing a file. To get it to
display I must quit the application and reopen the file. Normally it
then displays the preview correctly and behaves itself until I open
another file and for whom the preview pane is again blank. This
necessitates quitting again and reopening files.

The PDFs are not empty and opening them with Apple Preview displays
the content correctly.

Is this a bug? How do I get the preview pane to display correctly again?

My system: OS X 10.5.8, G5 dual, lots of RAM to spare.

Sorry Richard. Would have posted this on the forum but changing the
language to English seems to require registration (?) and I don't want
to (register that is). Or my non-existent understanding of German led
me to a wrong conclusion.

Alan
--
Alan T Litchfield