[OS X TeX] using \cleardoublepage

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Sun Oct 31 09:25:21 CET 2010

El 31/10/2010, a les 02:12, Don Green Dragon ha escrit:

> Initially, I mis-thought that there was some sort of connection between \cleardoublepage and the file cleardoublepage.sty.

In some sense, there is: The only thing the package does is to patch the original definition of \cleardoublepage to add a \pagestyle{empty} command to it. Thus, whether you use it explicitly or you work in a style internally using it, you will get the patched version.

JMaF