[OS X TeX] Trouble with undefined references using Chapter bibliographies

Anand Ramaswamy xanandra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 00:42:11 CEST 2010

I am using TexShop Version 2.37 and am trying to generate individual
chapter bibliographies. I follow the instructions from an earlier
post:
"Put \bibliographystyle and \bibliography
commands in each \included
le. Run LATEX; run BibTEX on each
included
le; run LATEX; run LATEX."

However, when I do this I get a warning of undefined references when i
run latex on the root document and although the bibliography shows up
in the document the references show up as [?]. I had somebody else run
it on a machine not using TexShop and it seems to work okay. I tried
installing all the packages related to bibliography using texlive but
I still get the same error.
Would appreciate your assistance...

Thanks,