[OS X TeX] Announce: TeXShop Tips & Tricks. UPDATE!

Axel Kielhorn a.kielhorn at web.de
Sun Oct 10 13:26:58 CEST 2010

Am 08.10.2010 um 15:59 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> I've also updated the Document with some wording changes as well as a small sub-section about how deal with the Command Completion examples not working properly.
>
> Please let me know of any problems you encounter if you try out those examples.

As a long time TeXShop user I learned a few things:

You can assign keyboard shortcuts to an arbitrary program.

There is a difference between \texttt{template} and \texttt{stationery}.
In fact, all my templates are really stationeries, I have moved them and added a comment file each.

(Some of the "More" templates are actually stationeries as well.)

When I click on the stationery in the Library folder, I can edit it. No special edit stationary command needed.

(I already learned about command completion a few month ago.)

Axel