[OS X TeX] iPad app for LaTeX

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Oct 8 22:54:47 CEST 2010

You need a distant computer to typeset the sources and a (free) dropbox account. On this computer (preferably a mac) an applications scans the subfolder of the dropbox folder when you save your files, and typesets them . You can get them back on your ipad using your dropbox account.
Details at
http://www.vancapy.com/textouch/setup/
It works, but it feels like voodoo, as far as I am concerned.
But it works.