[OS X TeX] missing ligatures from included pdf

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Oct 7 18:12:09 CEST 2010

Am 07.10.2010 um 15:20 schrieb Jan Hegewald:

> I have a drawing done with Omnigraffle, saved as pdf.

Do you these ligatures when you view this PDF in some PDF viewer?

> Herein I have placed some labels using the "Latin Modern Sans"
> regular font.

How could you achieve this? The Latin Modern fonts are not in the Mac
OS X fonts service. Can you also prove that this font is actually
registered in the PDF file? Some PDF viewers offer this, the command
line utility pdffonts from xpdf allows this, too.

> This I want to \includegraphics in my Latex document. If I typeset,
> the resulting pdf is missing the ligatures from text of the
> Omnigraffle pdf.

Does the font used for this Omnigraffle image look in the PDF output
from TeX still look like Latin Modern? How do you create this PDF file
from the LaTeX source?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete