[OS X TeX] Re: Re: Re: Re: Help with bibliography (Alan Munn) (Alan Munn) (Alan Munn) (Alan Munn)

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Fri Nov 19 04:48:24 CET 2010

On Nov 18, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Anand Ramaswamy wrote:

> <<So each chapter should look like this:
>
> <<\chapter{...}
> <<\begin{bibunit}[IEEEtran]
> <<
> <<all of the text of your chapter here
> <<
> <<\putbib[...]
> \end{bibunit}
>
> <<You then \include this chapter into your root file.
> <<
> <<Have you tried a simple document using bibunits and <<gotten it to
> <<work?  That might help you figure out how it works.
>
> Hi Alan,
> That solved the problem. Thanks!
> The only minor issue is that in the compiled document hyperreferencing
> seems to have turned off for the citations inside
> chapters...hyperreferencing to sections and figures etc. is working
> fine. any idea how to get it back for citations?

Hi Anand,

Sorry, I don't think hyperref is aware of bibunits.  Heiko Oberdiek
(the author of hyperref) unfortunately can't keep track of every
packages that deals with references. If the hperlinks are crucial, you
might want to look into redoing everything with biblatex, which is
hyperref aware, and I can also do chapter bibliographies.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at gmx.com