[OS X TeX] Re: Help for Windows users of MacTex files?

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Thu May 27 20:36:47 CEST 2010

Aloha Alain,

If you want the simplicity of TeXShop I would go with TeXworks
<http://www.tug.org/texworks/> (it comes with MacTeX 2009 so you may already
have a copy, for the Mac, installed). Another multi-platform choice is
TeXmakerX http://texmakerx.sourceforge.net/> a branch of TeXmaker (which
does not have its own pdf previewer, though). Then of course you would need
a TeX installation (TeXLive or MikTeX would do).

Enjoy!

Ramón

P.S.: I seen others use this term before, but I do not get it. What does OP
mean?