[OS X TeX] ChkTeX Engine for TeXShop

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon May 24 10:08:41 CEST 2010

Ramón

On 24 May 2010, at 7:58:34AM, Ramón Figueroa-Centeno wrote:
> Now, if you do not have BBEdit it occurred to me that an engine for TeXShop
> would provide another way (not as nice) to use ChkTeX. I am attaching it.

Thanks for this - it looks useful.

It would be even better if TeXShop's "Go To Error" command also worked with it, to take you to the lines which it reports. I guess this would need some modifications to TeXShop (or ChkTeX) itself, to make it do that, however.

Best wishes

Ralph
--
Prof Ralph Martin                          Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
Computer Science & Informatics             Fax:   +44(0)29 2087 4598
Cardiff University                   Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
5 The Parade, Roath                  WWW:  http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/
Cardiff, CF24 3AA, UK     VOIP: sip:17476235487 at proxy01.sipphone.com