[OS X TeX] texshop and preview

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat May 22 01:03:10 CEST 2010

On May 21, 2010, at 6:29 PM, David Watson wrote:

> If you want to be a jerk about it; then be a jerk, I'll stop
> contributing to OS X TeX, like so many others who found their
> support unwelcome.

I haven't followed the thread at all but this jumped at me. Does the
"offense" really warrant your leaving the list? As you pointed out,
you would be punishing all of us which might be a bit of an overkill.
May I very respectfully request that you just ignore whatever annoyed
you and keep contributing?

I would really miss your presence on the list.
--schremmer