[OS X TeX] Edit package?

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon May 10 23:00:29 CEST 2010

Googling I found this gem from a distinguished member of our list.

Claus

 Is there a LaTeX or TeX command for "strikethrough" (analogous to MS

 WORD's "strikethrough") that puts a line through text?  Thank you.

Not internally, but there is a package, ``soul'' which does this:

ftp://cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/soul.zip

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage{soul}
\begin{document}
The package soul provides \st{strikethrough}.
\end{document}

William

--
William Adams