[OS X TeX] Re: Some beginner questions

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon May 10 02:41:02 CEST 2010

On May 9, 2010, at 3:06 PM, Tim Lahey wrote:

> Many people like Intaglio, but I haven't used it.

I think it really depends on what one is looking for. I have been
(almost) entirely satisfied with Intaglio. One thing I find
particularly useful is that after ThisFile.intaglio has been saved in
a "source folder", all I need is to hit Command-Option-S and Intaglio
saves a cropped-pdf copy as ThisFile.pdf in a separate "pdf folder"
which it remembers. Makes managing figures very easy. But then other
apps probably do that too.

Regards
--schremmer