[OS X TeX] no messages

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri May 7 03:12:15 CEST 2010

On May 6, 2010, at 8:00 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> While on texhax they are killing each other, we have
> arrived at the perfect world.
>
> Good for us.
>
> GG

Howdy,

And texhax is not the only list with nasty stuff going on. I've almost given up hope with the comp.text.tex news group at times. Luckily my news reader has very nice filters so the vast majority of junk never appears on my message list. :-)

I've been insulted on many lists but the big trick is to just not respond and create a filter/rule so you don't get bothered by that person any more. After initial self pity I slowly come back. There have been several very valuable folks, even on this list, that have been lost when there has been bad behavior.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)