[OS X TeX] Why this .ps file can not be viewed?

John McChesney-Young jmccyoung at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 00:43:44 CET 2010

At the risk of irrelevance on this OS X list, on my Ubuntu machine the
file opens apparently fine in Evince. Here's a screen shot in case
members are curious about what it was possibly supposed to look like:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/407928/Screenshot-1.png (20.4KB)

Preview 4.2 on my OS 10.5.8 machine didn't open it at all, just
quietly starting up when I double-clicked on the file but then not
doing anything with it. Skim gave me the same results Alan Munn posted
earlier.

John

***
...  How about just reverting to your old policy of

--
John McChesney-Young ** Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
JMcCYoung~at~gmail.com ** http://twitter.com/jmccyoung **