[OS X TeX] General Font Question

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Mar 13 15:25:26 CET 2010

Am 13.03.2010 um 14:54 schrieb Manuel:

> But I can and do use Provence with no trouble.

Which application(s)?

> Does this mean that this kind of font is just not supported by
> LaTeX? Then I would assume that I can't really use "any font
> installed in the OS".

In LaTeX you can only use TeX fonts. (LuaTeX and XeTeX can use fonts
from the OS' font sub-system.) You might try the Venturis ADF fonts.
They build a rich family... (texdoc venturisadf)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
				– Blaise Pascal