[OS X TeX] OT: Applescript help

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Tue Mar 9 17:57:46 CET 2010

I'll have to say that the TeXShop "Paste Spreadsheet Cells" macro is a complete mystery to me. When I run "csv2latex" from terminal I get what I would expect. Running "Paste Spreadsheet Cells" from TeXShop with some csv data in the clipboard doesn't give me anything like tabular data. In effect it just pastes the csv data, commas and all, into the TeXShop document.

Obviously I am missing something.

Regards,

Vic