[OS X TeX] simple question: where are the tex directories on a mac?

George Gratzer gratzer at me.com
Tue Jun 29 18:14:20 CEST 2010

Of course, if you use

Path Finder 5 by Cocoatech

you can see everything. Life is much easier that way. I do not know how I would install additional fonts without it.

As to you own style file, put it in the same folder as your working document. Style files change; it is nice to have them wit the documents they produce. You will appreciate that years down the road.

GG