[OS X TeX] [OT] biblatex question (authoryear + annotations)

Daniel Becker d.becker at jpberlin.de
Sat Jun 26 17:27:13 CEST 2010

Hallo -

not really OS X related...

I am learning to use biblatex. I would like to use authoryear as the general style, but the bibliograpy should display the annote and abstract field, too.

I tried

\usepackage[%
%style=reading,
style=authoryear,
abstract=true, loadfiles=false, entryhead=false, entrykey=false, annotation=true, library=false, file=false
]{biblatex}

But this doesn't work. Is annotation=true style specific? Is there an authoryear biblatex style that supports an annotated bibliography?

Thank you -

Daniel