[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jun 25 11:41:32 CEST 2010

Am 25.06.2010 um 10:11 schrieb <phillip.springer at gmx.de> <phillip.springer at gmx.de
 >:

> What do you mean with mixing them up?

The code you gave

> \definechemical[adenin]{
>   \chemical[SIX,B6,B1,+SB2,-SB3,EB3,+SB4,-SB5,EB5,Z35][N,N]
>   \chemical[SIX,R6,RZ6][\SL{NH_2}]
>   \chemical[SIX,MOV1,-SB1,EB1,+SB2,-SB3,EB4,-SS6,Z13,SR3,RZ3][N,N,H]
> }
>
> \setupchemical[axis=on,frame=on]
> \startchemical
>   \chemical[adenin]
> \stopchemical

looks like ConTeXt syntax. Anyway, I tried it, commenting the loading
of PSTricks and eTeX because the latter *is* already in pdfTeX and the
former is not used, but see no real clues in the LOG file.

PiCTeX is being used. Once it needed tweaking the parameters to build
a PiCTeX format. Maybe this is still true (PSTricks and TikZ/Pgf use
vector graphics). The fault can also be due to a too modern ConTeXt...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Schön zu können, wenn man muss. 	– Always Ultra