[OS X TeX] (no subject)

phillip.springer at gmx.de phillip.springer at gmx.de
Thu Jun 24 22:13:28 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,
I have a question about drawing chemical structures with TexShop. I wanted to try ppchtex to draw those structures, but I get 6 error messages. Most of them like this: "undefined control sequence \writestatus{loading}" plus
"{context system makros / general}" or "{ppchtex}{using pictex}".
And the output is not looking well. I see many points close to each other instead of a line. My try:

\listfiles
\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{scrartcl}

\usepackage{pst-plot,auto-pst-pdf}
\usepackage{etex}
\usepackage{m-ch-de}

\begin{document}

\definechemical[adenin]{
   \chemical[SIX,B6,B1,+SB2,-SB3,EB3,+SB4,-SB5,EB5,Z35][N,N]
   \chemical[SIX,R6,RZ6][\SL{NH_2}]
   \chemical[SIX,MOV1,-SB1,EB1,+SB2,-SB3,EB4,-SS6,Z13,SR3,RZ3][N,N,H]
}

\setupchemical[axis=on,frame=on]
\startchemical
   \chemical[adenin]