[OS X TeX] TeXnicle

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 16:52:32 CEST 2010

On Jun 24, 2010, at 2:26 AM, George Gratzer wrote:

> I have just finished a book of over 600 pages, with over 120
> illustrations. It was split up into chapters, as traditional. Then
> I merged it all. This book takes about 3 seconds to typeset on my
> iMac.

This is indeed awesome: I just compiled my own book, currently at 552
pages, in 42 seconds with my Tiger on PPC but I can't bear letting go
of old friends just because they are getting old. After all, so am I.

Joking apart, quite often I work on two or three chapters at the same
time, say to keep them aligned, and having them separate allows me to
have them in separate windows which I can even split.

Regards
--schremmer