[OS X TeX] TeX on iPad and iPhone

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Wed Jun 23 01:17:50 CEST 2010

There is a program called Tex Touch (http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/tex-touch/id377627321?mt=8) from the developer of IWrite that allows you to edit LaTeX on iPad. You can't run latex, as I understand it, but at least you can edit it.

I have not yet tried it and have no relation to the developer or the product.

--
M. Tamer Özsu
University of Waterloo