[OS X TeX] Multiple fonts using otfinst

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 21 16:50:11 CEST 2010

Am 21.06.2010 um 16:02 schrieb Themis Matsoukas:

>>             <\
>>               \__     O                       __O
>>               | O\   _\\/\-%                _`\<,
>>               '()-'-(_)--(_)               (_)/(_)
>>

> ...ok, I see a bicycle riding in front of ...a truck?

Presumingly on the leading racing bike the father is riding. He is
followed by the mother on a presumingly front-driven recumbent bike
with a child in its attached trailer, which has a pennon to be better
seen by trucks...

I thought Greece has now reached that petroleum free level of progress.

--
Greetings

   Pete

How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a light-bulb?
None.
They just redefine "dark" as the new standard.