[OS X TeX] TexShop Source Printable in Color?

Iraj Kalantari I-Kalantari at wiu.edu
Fri Jun 18 19:24:55 CEST 2010

Esteemed Experts,

Can the source file of a TexShop file be printed (on paper or into pdf) preserving the existing colors of TeX codes?

I am trying to show a student and a newcomer to TeX how to compare a source file with its results.  I had planned to have side by side paper printout of an example of the two files with the color codes present.  I have found that when printing a source file the colors for the text are not preserved.

Is it possible to do what I am hoping for?

Thank you.

Iraj.