[OS X TeX] Re: smultron now fraise.app, but neither working on OS X 10.6 (for me)

John McChesney-Young jmccyoung at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:25:14 CEST 2010

and on Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Nicola <nvitacolonna at gmail.com>
wrote in part:

> What's wrong with TextWrangler being Carbon? It works flawlessly, even
> with huge files, it is fast, flexible and feature-rich.

Similarly powerful and fast but with a very different approach (as I'm
sure you know), there's also vi/vim. MacVim *is* Carbon though:

http://macvim.org/OSX/index.php

See:

http://www.legend.ws/blog/tips-tricks/replace-text-in-multiple-files/

for the specific command. Perhaps you could use vi/vim just for
find-replace and stick with Fraise.app for everything else?

John

--
John McChesney-Young ** Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
JMcCYoung~at~gmail.com ** http://twitter.com/jmccyoung **