[OS X TeX] Re: ANN: TeXShop Webpage Helper

N S pony777 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:18:51 CEST 2010

Hi Ramon,

Have an odd bug for you.  When inserting symbols via the hyperlinked Gratzer tables you provided, I noticed the following odd behavior.

If I open a new (blank) document in TeXShop and then click one of the hyperlinks, the text is inserted in the new document in what looks like 10pt Helvetica instead of my default editing font.  If I then type directly into the window, the new text appears in my default font.

If that isn't weird enough, if I then insert another symbol via hyperlink, this new symbol is inserted using my default font.  Now if I go and delete everything in the window and then insert another symbol, it again uses Helvetica.

In summary, it appears that when a symbol is inserted into a blank document, TeXShop's editing font is not respected.

 - Nirav