[OS X TeX] Re: ANN: TeXor 1.0 - A batch typesetter for TeXShop

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Tue Jun 15 02:25:23 CEST 2010

Aloha,

They should find each other (or rather OSX will find the console by name),
but having them in the same place seems logical as it will help if an update
comes. If you want them on the Desktop, how about you place them in their
folder in your Applications folder and make an alias (or symlink) on the
desktop to TeXor (TeXor gives the orders, and the console executes.).

Ramón

on 6/14/10 2:16 PM, M. Tamer Özsu -2 [via MacOSX-TeX] at

--

Ramón M. Figueroa-Centeno, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Mathematics Department