[tex-live] [OS X TeX] texlive.infra: "local version is newer"

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jun 12 03:19:31 CEST 2010

On Jun 11, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2010, at 3:18 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

>>> Herb gave a shell script solution, but I'm about to push out a TLU version that lets you select all those packages and reinstall them.
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Ooooo... I was going to suggest that option. :-)
>
> It's available now, either from Sparkle or the home page.  That feature has had almost no testing, so let me know if it doesn't behave as expected :).

Howdy,

Updated and ran TLU on my PPC Leopard system. I selected all the packages that required reinstalling and did so. It worked fine. Then I did an Update All on all the other packages. Finally did some (non-extensive) testing and all seems to be just fine.

Thanks for adding that option.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)