[OS X TeX] iWrite (iPad/LaTeX related discussion)

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:25:23 CEST 2010

There have been some discussions on iPad/LaTeX at this and BibDesk
forums. Has the following App been mentioned? [I did not follow
closely the discussions (since I don't have an iPad) so it might have
been mentioned.]

http://www.vancapy.com/iWrite/

It is not a native LaTeX port but, from the website, can generate .tex
output. Techy-savvy people might be able to send the .tex to remote
desktop via ssh or vnc to compile and then retrieve the pdf back to
iPad. I myself however am more interested in a native LaTeX port, and
that is when I will buy an iPad ...

JT