[OS X TeX] Several page layouts in the same document

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Jun 9 13:56:29 CEST 2010

Le 9 juin 2010 à 13:11, Alain Matthes a écrit :

> This solution is interesting because the picture is on the first page but
> there is a BUT : I have a problem with "grid" .

I found a solution

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{lipsum}

\usepackage{tikz}

\begin{document}
\thispagestyle{empty}
\noindent%
\begin{tikzpicture}[remember picture,overlay]
\draw[line width=4pt,red] (current page.south west) rectangle (current page.north east);
\draw[red](current page.south west) -- (current page.north east);
\draw[red](current page.north west) -- (current page.south east);
\draw[xstep=1.75 cm,ystep=2.475 cm,gray,shift=(current page.south west)] (0,0) grid (21,29.7);
\end{tikzpicture}
\clearpage
\newpage
\lipsum[1-2]
\end{document}

I think that the problem is linked to the coordinates of the current page.south west.
I draw a normal grid and I shift it through the good node

Best Regards

Alain