[OS X TeX] Re: TeXShop Feature Request

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Jun 6 17:26:16 CEST 2010

I tried the google based service but Safari froze immediately and I had to kill it. However, googling revealed this site

http://dev.baywifi.com/latex/

which is cgi based and allows you to upload special sty files before running Latex. It offers a text window for the source text and I copied a long paper of mine (containing all my macros in the preamble) into it and ran Latex twice; after two minutes the pdf was presented complete with all hyperlinks.

I recommend it, and it might also be useful for those who want to run Latex on their iPad.

Claus