[OS X TeX] Compiling with TeXShop working in TextMate

Christian Pleul chrisptex at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 6 11:22:15 CEST 2010

Am 05.06.2010 um 17:23 schrieb Yan Zhou:

> Textmate can use pdftex to compile tex document, just choose the engine you want from the preference of latex bundle. The default is pdflatex. You can also use the texshop-like comment line to indicate which engine to use. With skim you can use both forward and backward search, just like in texshop. After all, from a text editor perspective, textmate is far more advanced than texshop. If there are something you cannot do with textmate, could you specify the detail.

I think the compilation is much faster with TeXShop and therefore I would like to use it directly from TextMate.

Furthermore, I checked out Latex2 bundle for TM without success. Error messages are not displayed properly and always checking the log file does break the workflow.

Thanks
--
	Christian

-It's better to be a pirate than to join the Navy.-

John Sculley and John A. Byrne, 1987