[OS X TeX] Re: Can someone conform this TeXShop applescript behavior?

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Sun Jun 6 10:28:12 CEST 2010

Aloha,

I wrote too soon, that snippet works from the script editor just fine, but
when I tried it in a standalone Applescript application I got " Can’t set

Thus this is not a safe way to select the whole document and I would have to
say that the fact that the snippet it sent before was due to a bug in
TeXShop's set offset applescript command.

Ramón