[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.34

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Fri Jun 4 12:14:36 CEST 2010

On 04.06.2010, at 12:09, Luís Vitório Cargnini wrote:

> Ok,
>
> So basically its let me use TrueType fonts form my system also, not only the LaTeX fonts installed ? that is it ?

I'm actually not completely sure about TrueType fonts, but for OpenType fonts (which is the most common format today) the answer is yes. That's one – the not the only – advantage of Lua(La)TeX.

Will Robertson is currently updating his fontspec package which makes access to system fonts very easy.

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„It will take time to restore chaos.“ George W. Bush