[OS X TeX] Re: Help for Windows users of MacTex files?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 00:12:06 CEST 2010

	For some time now, I have been pestering people on this list about
the LaTeX-illiterate who "use" LaTeX just to get something else going
rather than for themselves to "write" something and about the need I
had for a Graphic User Interface that would protect innocent
teachers---e.g. the recently invoked, hypothetical alternate persona
of Ross Moore---from having to dirty their hands with LaTeX and still
be able to use the wonderful ancillaries now soon to be uploaded.

	Now thanks to Sharpe, whose name I will be adding to the long list
on http://www.freemathtexts.org/Acknowledgments.php of the people
who, for no reason that I can see, have taken pity on me and done
what everybody knows I couldn't possibly do, the FrontEnd GUI is
about to be uploaded along with the ancillaries. It works both for
the Mac and for Windows (Hey, that's where most of the LaTeX
illiterates are.)  but lets the LaTeX literates typeset from source.

	Very grateful regards to all.
	--schremmer