[OS X TeX] Collaps/Hide a block of texts in TeXShop?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:49:32 CEST 2010

Herb,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> As far as I know TeXshop can't hide text or do folding of any sort. However, why not place that tikz code in another file and simply \input that file. That way all you have in the main file is the \input statement.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Thanks for the prompt reply. That is a solution; however, since for my
case I wrapped the text around the figures, I also frequently adjusted
the spacing between the figure and the text to optimize the
visualization. By including the code from a separate file, there is
one more window to manage ... I don't use hotkeys so the windows
switching is always something cumbersome for me ... I wish these codes
could be collapsed and opened by clicking on the line number of the
first line, say.

JT