[OS X TeX] Collaps/Hide a block of texts in TeXShop?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:26:09 CEST 2010

Is there a way to collaps/hide an entire blocks of texts (lines) in TeXShop?

One situation where such a capability will be useful: I had a huge
block of TikZ code in my document which I knew worked fine. Every time
when I was scrolling through the document to look for something else,
I had to scroll over many pages of the TiKZ code, and kind of hoping
these lines could somehow be made invisible.

Thanks.

JT