[OS X TeX] Excalibur

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jul 23 00:36:28 CEST 2010

On Jul 22, 2010, at 4:20 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> I seem to have a lot of trouble recently with Excalibur. Stops half the way through a document for LaTeX error.
> And the line is commented out!
>
> These troubles seem to have started with Snow Leopard. Does any one have similar problems?
>
> GG

Howdy,

What version are you using. The latest is 4.0.7. I looked on the project web site and there doesn't seem to be any mention of a problem with Snow Leopard but there is little mention of anything.

I don't use Excalibur so hopefully others who use it under Snow Leopard will respond.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)