[OS X TeX] Order of numbered files

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 22:41:51 CEST 2010

On Jul 21, 2010, at 4:17 PM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> On Jul 21, 2010, at 3:53 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> And now the choice really gets expensive since you'll need and
>> Intel system to run Snow Leopard!
>
> Not that expensive. The mac mini is a beautiful study in minimalism
> and even when you factor in the monitor (I use my 32" TV screen),
> it's still below $1000.

I have long thought about the mini and, as I recall, now it can drive
two screens. So, that might be a way to go if I can find an adapter
for the Cinema screen which has one of these Mac connectors that does
not connect to anything even to Mac if it is later Mac. (There has
always been something idiotically authoritarian in the way Steve Jobs
does things, e.g. the closed architecture of the first Mac.) As for
using a TV screen, I can't since I have never owned a TV.

Regards
--schremmer