[OS X TeX] Order of numbered files

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jul 21 21:53:11 CEST 2010

On Jul 21, 2010, at 2:36 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Jul 21, 2010, at 3:21 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> Freedom of choice??
>

> between versions of OS X.
>
> Regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

You still have a choice. Each version does some things differently. Do you get everything exactly the way you want the first (or second, or ...) time around. I don't know how many times I've looked at some documentation I've written and distributed and found something that could be said better. How important is the newer way?

And now the choice really gets expensive since you'll need and Intel system to run Snow Leopard!

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)