[OS X TeX] Re: epstopdf and rgb

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jul 19 21:27:16 CEST 2010

On Jul 19, 2010, at 2:18 PM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> On Jul 19, 2010, at 3:00 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> You've got to love Adobe. :-)
>
> Don't get me started... Anyway, I am waiting for my upgrade to CS5 and I am curious to see if it's an improvement over CS3 or not.
>
> Themis

Howdy,

Must be 5/3 better! :-)

I'll bet it's different. Some things you like will be missing or changed. Some things you don't need will be enhanced and become the defaults. There will be multiple ways of doing the same thing except they will be subtly different and you won't know that until you change one thing. Hmmm... I think there's another company, with headquarters just outside of Seattle, that uses that model too.

I'm just going to stop now... Really...

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)