[OS X TeX] csv2latex

Max Bichler bichler at ati.ac.at
Sat Jan 30 13:45:37 CET 2010

Dear Members,
I switched lately to snowleopard and one of the remaining problem is the nice csv2latex script for simple and effective  conversion of excel tables to latex.
I newly installed the necessary files, that means copying the csv2latex.rb into /usr/local/bin/, and setting up the macro in Texshop (which works), then  sudo texhash, restart, and still I get the Applescript error "sh: /usr/local/bin/csv2latex: No such file or directory" I tried it with an without the .rb extension, but got the same result. Did I overlook some detail? The FAQ paged did not tell about it.
Regards,
Max