[OS X TeX] problem when print .pdf archive

Sr Sur igaoss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:48:37 CET 2010

The pdf in windows is fine!!! if I mignify the pdf at maximum is totally
smooth!!!

the printer is cool!! Is a HP Laserjet 4300...

I tried the same .pdf in other PC (same Acrobat version, same printer) and
the result was the same bad quality....

I also Used another PC with Accrobat 9.0 an the the printed version looks
Good!!!! maybe the Acrobat version!!!?? or the driver installed in my
computer!!!??

I'll try to replace the drivers.... perhaps this is the problem... But I
printed lots of .pdf's with my PC and I never had this problem......

I'll say you something about driver reinstallation....!!!

Thanks!!!!!

On 28 January 2010 15:25, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:

> Am 28.01.2010 um 12:39 schrieb Sr Sur:
>

>  I've problems wheh I try to print the .pdf output archive.
>>

> Probably your printer driver is rasterising the PDF file instead of sending
> it to the printer. Or your printer is that bad it can't print in a quality
> comparable to what you see on screen.
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>  Pete
>
> Never be led astray onto the path of virtue

> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Atte: Sr. Sur