[OS X TeX] problem when print .pdf archive

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jan 28 14:51:40 CET 2010

On Jan 28, 2010, at 7:43 AM, Sr Sur wrote:

> Hi Herb
>
> I'm using MacTeX-2009!!!! in a Leopard 10.5.8.
>
> to print the .pdf i used windows (!!!) with acrobat Pro 7.0 (I have no
> access to the print with my laptop)....
>
> Thanks

Howdy,

Sorry about missing the attachment! At first glance the pdf looks fine! I can magnify it on the Mac and everything still looks smooth. If you can do the same in Acrobat then the problem must be in the printer driver for your printer. Please let me know how it looks in Acrobat on Windows.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)