[OS X TeX] Question about new 64-bit binaries

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sat Jan 16 23:14:02 CET 2010

Adam,

The md5 sum changed when I updated the package, so if the md5
sum of the zip file agrees with the sum on the web page, you've got
the right one.

To find the md5 sum, open Terminal and type

	openssl md5

Then, without pushing Return, drag the zip file to Terminal and drop it.
This will complete the command. Then hit Return.

As Adam Maxwell pointed out, tlmgr will not update this package because
it is not an official part of TeX Live 2009.

Dick Koch