[OS X TeX] Question about new 64-bit binaries

Adam M. Goldstein z_californianus-dated-1264100824.5613c8 at shiftingbalance.org
Sat Jan 16 20:07:00 CET 2010

I just went to download the new 64 bit binaries Dick Koch referred to in a recent posting to this list. The package there still has the date November 2009; I went to http://www.tug.org/mactex/2009/64bit.html. The date came up when I ran the installer. Is this the newly updated version?

Also, I am sure people will be be wondering, or at least, I am wondering, can this update be done using tlmgr?

Apologies if these questions have already been answered on the list---I haven't seen them come up, though.

Adam

Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
z_californianus at shiftingbalance.org
http://www.shiftingbalance.org