[OS X TeX] Keeping TeX installations synchronized between machines

"M. Tamer Özsu" tozsu at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 5 12:09:14 CET 2010

One final word on this -- you should note that sync'ing goes through Dropbox servers. So, a copy of your files that you are syncing reside in the cloud on someone else's servers. In the case of the texmf and TeXShop folders, this is not a problem, but some may be hesitant to have personal files reside in the cloud.

==Tamer