[OS X TeX] Keeping TeX installations synchronized between machines

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:44:58 CET 2010

On Jan 4, 2010, at 10:21 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Personal files are just that and no-one can give general rules
> about them.

To make sure that all my files have the same preamble no matter how I
modify it, I stuck the preamble into a style file. I sure think of it
as being personal. So, OK, I could put the style file into the folder
in which I store the Magnum Opus. But what if I used fonts?

I still think that Goedde has a point.

Contrary regards
--schremmer