[OS X TeX] Synchronization

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:25:03 CET 2010

On Feb 21, 2010, at 1:58 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 21.02.2010 um 18:04 schrieb Alain Schremmer:
>
>> One synchronizes perfectly under "Both" (TeXShop 2.26) and the
>> other one doesn't. I got rid of all auxiliaries and it still doesn't.
>

> Maybe it works to rename file A to file temp and file b to file A
> and then file temp to file b and see what happens then...

I will try that when I am done with the transfering of the examples
in the old version to the new version.

> Or wait until next new moon or full moon, whatever comes first.

No, no. I WILL wait for the new moon.

> Did you compare the files' headers? And the headers of the
> different root files?

No, because, what's a header?

Again, this is all out of sheer curiosity because it rarely happens
and, this time, that file is going to be history pretty soon. I only
asked just in case I had done something obviously so stupid that
everyone would know.

Grateful regards
--schremmer