[OS X TeX] Re: Biblatex now part of TeX Live 2009

Joachim Osnabryg osna at jpberlin.de
Tue Feb 16 17:09:42 CET 2010

Am 16.02.2010, 01:24 Uhr, schrieb Herbert Schulz:
> If you've been using the experimental biblatex package for creating and
> formatting bibliographies the news is that version 0.9 has come out and
> it is now part of TeX Live 2009 with the latest update via tlmgr or TeX
> Live Utility.

Exploration in my tlmgr (--gui) with the pattern "biblatex" shows me only
"notes2bin" as local version 2.0b and the same on the remote database.

My tlmgr points to http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/2009
as remote database,

_not_ containing a biblatex package.

Which remote database shall I choose?

joachim
--
Mac BacicTeX 2009 - TeXShop 2.29 / TeXworks 0.2.3
LyX 1.6.5 - MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger